- Welcome to TankUp PetroVentures LLP’s mobile application. We operate under the brand name TankUp and are engaged in providing on-demand delivery service of diesel through Our Mobile Application either by Our self or by Our subsidiaries, affiliates or third- party service providers.
- We care about the privacy of the users of Our Mobile Application. We value and understand the privacy concerns of your personal information , and therefore want you to fully understand how we use/process your information for better services.
Protection of User Information
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. We adopt adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information.
- We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to verify your identity. You agree to provide us all the information that we request for the security review. If you fail to comply with any security request, we reserve the right to terminate your account with us and prohibit your access to our Application.
- We are not liable and cannot be held liable for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
- Further please note that we don’t ask you to share your password, credit card, debit card or online banking details with us. Please don’t respond to any such emails. We shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage caused by responding to such emails and sharing information with third parties.
- TankUp uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information following the law and norms of privacy in India. However, we shall not be liable in case of any loss occurred to you by any third party accessing your personal data despite all our efforts to secure the same.
- We want to reduce loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, destruction, harassment, and abuse related to Our application, to the best of our efforts. When there is clear evidence of any of the above, We will do Our best to respond promptly to your grievance. You hereby acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk and with your free consent.
- Most mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, etc. (“Platform”) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these Platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. For example, the iOS platform will alert you the first time the Mobile Application wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Mobile Application seeks before you first install or use the app, and your use of the app constitutes your consent.
Collection of Information
- TankUp collects information about you when you use Our Services and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
- We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create or modify your account, request on-demand services, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, email, phone number, location, postal address, profile picture, items and quantities requested, delivery notes, and other information required to ensure smooth delivery of our services.
- When you use Our Services, We collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Personal Information: Personal Information is the information that relates to a person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. We may use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Location Information: When you use the Services, We collect precise location data about the location of the vehicle/fuel tank from the Mobile Application used by the User. If you permit the Mobile Application to access location services through the permission system used by your mobile Platform, We may also collect the precise location of your device when the Mobile Application is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Call and SMS Data: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Our delivery drivers (“Driver”). In connection with facilitating this service, We receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
- Log Information: Our Services facilitate communications between Users and Our delivery drivers (“Driver”). In connection with facilitating this service, We receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the SMS message.
Use of Information
We may use the information/ data provided by you in the manner and for the purposes set out here:
- Provide, maintain, and improve Our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates, security alerts and administrative messages.
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of Our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyse usage and activity trends.
- Send or facilitate communications (i) between you and a Driver, such as estimated times of arrival, status of refuelling, location and make of your vehicle, or (ii) between you and a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, such as referrals, invites, or Service sharing.
- Send you communications We think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of TankUp.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service to Users and to assist Drivers.
- Enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including the Terms of Service [ ]; and to protect Us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities.
- For proper administration of the Mobile Application.
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Application (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Application).
- To provide it for scrutiny to any statutory, regulatory or any other governmental authority or any other agency as advised by government or any judicial body.
Sharing of Information
We value and understand your privacy concerns to the utmost and may share the information/ data with limited access:
- With Drivers to enable them to provide the Services you request.
- With Our subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on Our behalf, or for data centralization and / or logistics purposes.
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on Our behalf.
- We may disclose the Personal Information or any other information collected from You to any statutory, lawful enforcement body, regulatory body or court if we are under a duty to do so or required by law to disclose or share your personal data or any other information collected from You.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business by or into another company.
- Analytics and advertising services provided by others
- Account Information
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email Us at email@example.com, or call us at 7800008800. Please note that in some cases We may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- Access Rights
TankUp will comply with individual’s requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
- Location Information
We request permission for Our app’s collection of precise location from your device per the permission system used by your mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of Our Services. Additionally, disabling Our app’s collection of precise location from your device will not limit Our ability to collect service location information from a Driver’s device nor Our ability to derive approximate location from your IP address.
- Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, We may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or Our ongoing business relations.
- Geo-Location Terms
- International Visitors and Users
We currently provide the Services only in India. If you choose to become a User from other regions of the world, then please note that you may be transferring your personal information outside of those regions for storage and processing. Also, We may transfer your data from India or elsewhere to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and providing the services associated with the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or through the Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Your Consent and Choice
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
Destroying the Information
- We assure you to delete all your data shared with us for taking our services as and when so requested by you as per the applicable Laws.
- We assure to delete all your data within reasonable time on a written request from your end after deletion of your account from our app as per the applicable Laws.