Mobile Diesel Bowsers
Mobile Diesel Bowser a combination of a Tank with a Dispensing Unit duly mounted on a suitable chassis, to re-fuel equipment at remote locations.
- Design – Uniquely Designed Mobile Diesel Bowsers ranging from capacities:1000 L to 18000L
- Metering Unit – Robust and Superior Unit with Mechanical or Digital Display having Accuracy of +/– 0.1% and duly approved by the Weights & Measures Department
- Pumping Unit – Highly Rugged having capacities for discharging upto 250 LPM
- Fabrication – It is as per the Indian Petroleum Act 2011 with all Safety Features prescribed by the PESO [Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organization]
- Hose Reel – Highly Robust Spring Type Self Retractable Hose Reel with Standard Hose
- Safety Features – All Standard Fittings as per PESO Standards with additional features complying to RTO norms
- Nozzle – with Auto Cut Off Facility
DOOR-TO-DOOR FUEL DELIVERY
- On Demand Fuel Delivery [ Anytime, Anywhere ].
- Accuracy in Refueling through W&M Approved Dispenser Units.
- Mobile App – Convenience in Placing Orders on a schedule date and time.
- Acknowledgment of Orders and ensuring Logistics Management.
- Ensuring Safety at the time of refuelling at site through Well Trained Fuel Managers /Operators.
- Accountability – OTP Based System to ensure accuracy and accountability.
- Equipment/ Machine Data Analysis – Real Time Consumption Report, Fuelling Report, etc. to give Machine/ Equipment Data Anaylsis.
- Customer Support – Back Office Team to provide Real Time Updates.
Bottom Loading Tankers
Bottom loading is a method of filling tank trucks by pumping petroleum products into cargo tanks through a system of valves and fittings mounted below the tank.
Advantages of bottom Loading:-
There are many significant advantages offered by Bottom Loading System over the Top Loading Systems and Bottom loading systems are under implementation worldwide at rapid pace.
- Fire Prevention
- Spill Prevention
- Operator Safety
- Vapour Recovery
- Avoidance of product Contamination
- Faster Truck Loading
- Geo-fencing [optional]
- Bottom Loading Kit- FRANKLIN/OPW
- PESO and W&M liasoning support
- Standard safety equipments- jacket,helmet,traffic cone